This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the corrected provisions relating to electronic records in various statutes as corrected by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.madeovercode.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by madeovercode INTERNATIONAL a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at NH8A, Nr. Argil Ceramic, B/H Dariyalal Weigh Bridge,Morbi-2, Pin- 363642, Gujarat India (hereinafter referred to as "madeovercode").
- If You transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction.
- By simple use of the Website, you shall be contracting with madeovercode Internet Private Limited and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Your binding commitments, with madeovercode.
- Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agree to the revisions.
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally required contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "unable to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website.
- If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the madeovercode website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website.
- madeovercode reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to madeovercode’s notice or if it is exposed that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Compulsions
- If You use the Website, you shall be answerable for maintaining the privacy of your Display Name and Password and You shall be answerable for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- Online payment is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India, VISA/Matercard/online banking partners or any other applicable organisation.
- madeovercode shall not be responsible for any failure of payment transaction or amount debited from the users account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error. The user shall not have any claims against madeovercode for such transactions.
- All commercial terms such as prices, shipping fees, payment methods, payment terms, modes of delivery, delivery dates, warranties, and after-sales services are between buyers and sellers alone. madeovercode is only a platform for buyers and sellers and it does not in any manner control commercial terms between them.
- madeovercode is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of contract between buyers and sellers. It cannot and does not guarantee that buyers and sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. It shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between them.
30 Day Replacement Guarantee*
The 30 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 30 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
If madeovercode has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then madeovercode may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
madeovercode reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, madeovercode may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the madeovercode website. Following situations may arise:
We inspire the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
In case the Seller doesn't close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.